|Monday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
We're here to motivate you!
With a new abonnement, receive up to -75€.Memberships
This offer is valid until June 30th, 2023. Offer only valid for new registrations, not valid on student subscriptions.
Our offer ALL-INCLUDED
Stadium1 in Molenbeek is much more than just a gym in Brussels. With us, you get professional guidance, with advice tailored to your specific needs.
- Training 7 days out of 7 under personal, professional guidance
- A very large offer of group classes given by professional instructors
- Stadium Elle is Ladies only but you also have access to all Stadium1 installations
- Technogym®-machines with smartkey-technology and myStadiumPro app
- Biocircuit™: a new type of training that will help you reach your fitness goals in no time
- Two big swimming pools to practise your own swimming or join our Aquagym classes, with a relaxation zone
- Spacious, contemporary architecture with individual showers, lockers and a relaxing area with sauna and hammam
- Big lounge space and the option to charge your handheld devices
- A large parking lot with secured bicycle storage
- One of the biggest indoor cycling halls in Belgium
- Transparant memberships through our webshop
Stadium1 in images
Raphael M. - 26 years
Super welcoming staff, the renovations make Stadium1 magnificent! Really not disappointed with the atmosphere and the well-being that we feel there!
Alain G. - 62 years
(Original) Super pleasant, ultra modern complex. The machines are well spaced and the hygiene rules are respected.
Marc D. - 46 years
(Translated) Superb fitness room, the equipment is top notch, lots of group activities too, premium club!
Jeremie - 36 years
(original) Pleasant and complete sports complex
Emmanuel D. - 47 years
(Translation) I have been a member for 20 years, that says a lot! It is a pleasant club where you can do many sports activities. I train there warm and sheltered from bad weather during this winter period.
Greg K. - 52 years
(Translated) In my opinion the most prestigious and largest club in Europe. Finesse .. wellness .. group lessons climbing badminton ... etc. Stadium 1 day Stadium always.
Gilles A. - 29 years
(Translated) Great, very clean reception that's always available, at the fitness always someone you can ask for help, after covid I would come back and try the pool ect .. and sports in the water, thank you to all of you, and also to those who keep all this clean.
Eliane J. - 37 years
(Translated) There are excellent teachers and for people aged 7 to 99, there is always a suitable course. A nice fitness area and instructors available. I do not know the first names but there are 2 very smiling and kind ladies at the reception on certain days.
Nicole T. - 43 years
(Translated) Very good club. To advice.